Do you have a joke that you would like to share with us?
Anyone under 16 is welcome to take part.
Record your favourite joke and send it in to us!
Here’s how …
How to become a LITTLE JOKER
- Step 1 – Find a great joke.
- Step 2 – Get something to record your voice on. Maybe a mobile phone, a tablet or a microphone.
- Step 3 – Find a friend or family member to help you.
- Step 4 – Find a quiet place to record.
- Step 5 – Hit the record button and speak clearly, one person at a time.
- Step 6 – Make sure that you hit save. Play it back to make sure that you like it.
- Step 7 – Record some extra laughs, giggles and sound effects too if you can.
- Step 8 – Get your parent or guardian to sign this form to say that you are allowed to do this and scan or photograph it.
- Step 9 – Email your recording and your signed form to email@example.com
- Step 10 – Thankyou! You are now a LITTLE JOKER!!!
IMPORTANT – you must sign the form, we can’t get animating until we receive this!
Send your audio and completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing you!